Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sad Little Beans

































 My poor little pole beans are not looking so good. Im pretty sure that this is the bag of the cheapest potting soil that I found a few months back. I had put some homemade compost in there before I planted the beans, and Im trying to make sure that Im watering just enough and not too much. But who knows what the hell Im doing - my guess is as good as yours. So.......I made up a couple 5 gallon buckets of water and fish emulsion, watered the garden as usual, and gave everyone a good long drink of fishie water. And proceeded to spill it all over myself in the process.

Yay.

Hope they green up and start doing thier thing like good little beans should. 

This Guerrilla gardening is not easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment