Tuesday, June 19, 2012

garden Update

































 It is still growing.
Ive only killed the bell peppers. And this was just because the tomatoes were blocking the spray from the hose and I dont think anyone realized this. When I came back from Tahoe - oops.
Oh well. Im not huge on bell peppers anyway.

But the tomatoes are growing on the garden up the hill. There are tomatoes in there, you just cant see them well.
































And they are growing in my container garden as well. Ive realized that the first two tomatoes that I put into containers are root bound. and this is why they don't look so great. They are producing, but I think they should be bigger and lusher. Ive fertilized them, but I think the bottom line is that next year, all tomatoes go in bigger containers if they cant be in the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment