Monday, June 11, 2012

I Dont Do Sun

 My sister talked me into taking a few days off to hang out at Squaw Valley with her and the kids. I dont lay out by pools and stuff like that. I dont like to bake myself. I guess thats why I dont look 100%  my age (so they say). Im not a resortie type of person. Its kind of lost on me. Tahoe is beautiful though, there is no denying this. So I did my best to relax and had a good time. It was grand.

And to be honest, it wasn't that warm. So there was no way I was taking my clothes off.

I worried incessantly about my garden. But the beans didnt look bad and the tomatoes are puttin on babies. I mulched really good before I left and watered A LOT before I left. And I came back to 90 degree weather - got in some watering just in the nick of time.

Next time I'll have to enlist someones' help to water while I'm away.Because I'm going to take more vacations. Its time.

No comments:

Post a Comment