Monday, July 2, 2012

Raccoon Update



Pee does nothing. Throwing pepper out on my deck does nothing. And now they are up in my other garden taking bites out of my green tomatoes and then throwing them away. I hate them. The babies are cute. But I hate them. They climb on everything and break things. They stomp all over my plants and dig them up. Its not their fault. I dont remember it being such a problem last summer. There is a population explosion and there is nowhere else to go. Relocating often means death for them and annoyance for others. And the county wont do anything. There are just too many.

I shake cans of pennys at them and I'm getting a super soaker. Thats about all I think I can do. I cant sit outside all night with a gun and guard my vegetables. I'll try some other store bought options, but I think its just going to be one of those things that must be endured. I have to make peace with this situation. Why cant we all just get along....................

No comments:

Post a Comment